It’s time for another labcast and this time I’m experimenting with making a copy onto PFG-01 from a test "master" made using the 315M and VRP-M film.
The final test turned out pretty decent and was exposed for 12s, developed for 30s in TJ1 and bleached with EDTA.
The final image isn’t as bright as I’d want if this weren’t just a quick test but overall it’s not bad. I may have time tomorrow morning to try another test with fresh developer but then again all my time might be spent watching the lunar eclipse.
Here’s the cast. Let me know what you think.
I don’t know how often I’ll do these but I had the urge to record what I was doing in the lab.
I’ve been trying to get good results with the coherent 315 laser and VRP-M film and haven’t had any luck. In each case where I’ve gotten any kind of image, it’s been extremely dim.
Unfortunately I found that my shutter was causing a full seconds worth of ringing in the table and had to build a new shutter. That was completed yesterday and this morning I’m doing some more exposure and development tests.
My apologies for the sound quality. Next time I’ll have to make sure the microphone is closer to me at all times.
Without further ado, here’s my labcast.
Let me know if you’d like me to do more of these.