Parts I and II are part of my original blogging back before I started using blog software.
This is a continuation of the some of the discussion from this thread.
I’ve done a ton of testing over the last few days, changing air in my inner tubes, swapping lasers and optics, moving my big laser off the table, wandering around the house doing various housely things and recording what happens to the fringes in an interferometer.
Here’s what I’ve found.
Continue reading Table testing pt III
The board and software now have everything I need (the rest is a bit fluffy) which includes:
1) Software control of both lasers (although I still need to hook the AC relay board to the 33mW laser).
2) Software switches for the lasers and shutters.
3) Basic light sensors that can check to make sure the shutter opened.
4) Status lights for when a laser is on and when an exposure is in-progress (IE, the shutter is open and film is being exposed).
Some shots of the board follow.
Continue reading I am fully operational Sir