ClearType Rotator v 0.02 is available through the previous link.Â It’s mostly functional with the only remaining work to do being:
- Remove the UI.Â That’s the plan at the moment although I may just make it an alternate interface.
- Change the icon.Â It was borrowed from some .NET sample code.
- Implement loading the ClearType Tuner powertoy.
- Implement a "load on startup" setting.
What it does at the moment is:
- Rotates the screen to a user-specified orientation.
- Saves the current ClearType settings.
- When the screen orientation is changed, if CT settings have been saved CTR will automatically restore those settings.
All of this is through a menu available from an icon in the system tray.